Peace of mind with up to 2 years machine and parts warranty
EmitLaser will warrant to the original purchaser that your laser machine will be free from defects in materials and workmanship under normal use for two years.
2 years warranty begins from shipment arrival date. It applies to parts with the exception of:
- Except for consumables, the whole machine is guaranteed for two years;
- Laser tubes and other consumables are guaranteed for one year;
EmitLaser will, at its election, repair or replace any parts which are found to be defective in materials or workmanship.
All warranty services must be completed by EmitLaser certified service technician or an authorized representative of EmitLaser in accordance with the Warranty Policy. An End User or Sub-Dealer is responsible to have an authorized EmitLaser Dealer perform warranty work. Defective part(s) may be required to be returned to EmitLaser before warranty reimbursement will be issued. Warranty documents and parts return must be processed before 30 days of work completion. EmitLaser reserves the right to issue reimbursement up to 30 days from receipt of warranty paperwork and returned parts.
We want you to be satisfied with your new laser machine. For the best satisfaction and machine longevity, we encourage you to use the EmitLaser Service Center network during and after your warranty period for all your calibration and maintenance needs. They are committed to providing proper repair and calibrations to maximize the performance and longevity of your laser machine.
EmitLaser two year Manufacture Warranty does not cover:
- Damages caused by failure to provide proper service, maintenance and/or storage.
- Damages resulting from improper repairs, modifications or use of non-approved factory parts or accessories.
- Damages resulting from continued use of the product after a known problem has been discovered.
- Damages resulting from negligence, accident, theft, vandalism, riot or any act of God.
- Altering, modifying or customization.
- Damages resulting from improper transportation.
- Damages from external heat and/or water.
- Replacement of parts due to normal wear and tear.
- Surface rust and deterioration of paint, trim, and other appearance items that result from use and/or exposure to the elements.
- Consumables such as lenses, tubes, etc.
- Mandatory claims without an authorized warranty claim.
Further information regarding warranty, please contact us:
Office Address: Huanghe Road 16-301, Dongchangfu, Liaocheng, Shandong, China.
Factory Address: Jiaming Industry Park, Dongchangfu District, Liaocheng, Shandong Province, China.