EMIT 1390 is an affordable large-scale CO2 laser engraving machine that increases productivity both in home and industrial use. The 1390 laser machine can not only engrave, but also has the function of cutting. You can use it to cut or engrave most of the non-metallic materials, especially acrylic cutting under 20mm, wood cutting below 15mm, cloth and leather cutting.
It has the following characteristics:
- The laser engraver is made up of steel plate, which is sturdy and durable. Integrating the motion system and the laser system into one plane makes the mechanical system and the laser system work more stable.
- Using DSP digital chip control board, compatible with CorelDRAW, CAD direct output, support BMP, PLT, Al, DST, DXF and other file formats;
- Using high-quality linear guides, advanced drives, with large torque synchronous motor, so that the cutting precision and curve of the workpiece is more precise and smooth;
- Using stable and efficient laser power supply and high power, small spot, high response laser, fully play the potential of the laser engraver;
- The flying optical path system adopts anti-wear metal molybdenum mirror and advanced focusing mirror, which greatly reduces the operating cost of the machine;
- Using the water protection switch, the laser tube is better protected.
|Model: EMIT 1390||Engraving Area: 1300*900mm|
|Laser Tube: Sealed CO2 Glass Tube||Laser power: 60W/80W/100W/130W/150W|
|Power Supply: AC220V,50Hz/AC110V,60Hz||Engraving Speed: 0-60000mm/min|
|Function: Engraving/Cutting||Cooling Mode: Water Cooling|
|Applicable Material: Wood, Acrylic, Crystal, Glass, Leather, MDF, Paper, etc||Applicable Industries: Hotels, Garment Shops, Building Material Shops, etc|
|Type: USB||Warranty:1 Year|
Laser engraving machine 1390
Double laser heads (custom)
High quality stepping motor